Navigation Links

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Natural Cancer Cure - Eerie Similarity


The natural cancer cures anecdote had a very eerie similarity to the story of a friend's daughter's cancer experience.

I was already on my way home from my early jog one morning when I passed by my friend sitting in a vulcanizing shop. He motioned me over and related to me his daughter's plight.

The young girl, just graduated from college, was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease or lymphoma. At the time of our meeting, she had only two more sessions of chemotherapy to go. I asked him how she was taking the treatment. He told me that she did not vomit nor become weak, as expected from chemotherapy sessions. And the most surprising thing of all, she remained bubbly and was not losing her hair.


I retorted that that was already a miracle. I further inquired what else she was taking for her condition. At this stage, he pulled out a small plastic bottle from his belt bag. It was a mineral alkaline concentrate in nano form. He told me it is for restoring the PH level of our body. Her daughter would add several drops of the concentrate to her drinking water. Aside from that, he was giving her spirulina supplement because she doesn't eat vegetables.

I was rather impressed when he demonstrated the mineral alkaline concentrate. He filled half of a small glass test tube [which he also had in his bag] with the coffee he was drinking, and then added two drops of the concentrate to the tube. The coffee's color became transparent. I thought it was an easy and convenient way of restoring our body's alkalinity.

There were two things in this story that were similar to Dr. Lu's prescription for natural cancer cure. One is that cancer cannot survive or grow in a weakly alkaline condition, which is what the mineral alkaline concentrate does. Secondly, spirulina is a blue-green algae which belongs to the green algae family recommended by the doctor. [read Natural Cancer Cures Anecdote]

Can we attribute her good condition today to the concentrate and spirulina? I guess so because those were the only things she was, and still is taking, until now. Plus probably a lot of prayers being said for her everyday by the community.

Facts from this story would seem to confirm the effectiveness of Dr. Lu's diet recommendation for fighting cancer. "Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food," said Hippocrates centuries ago. Indeed, the Good Lord has provided for our needs in Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment